- What is antimicrobial?
- To suppress the development and multiplication of bacteria.
Even in Japan Industrial Standards, antibiotic specification products are stipulated.
- Examples of antimicrobial products
- · Railings of stairs and escalators
· Railings of trains and buses · Hinged leather
· Escalator buttons etc. are examples of antibacterial products.
- Difference from sterilization and disinfection
- Sterilization ... to kill bacteria.
Disinfection ... Decrease the number of bacteria that can grow from effective number of objects.
- Problems of antimicrobial products
- While antibacterial products are used in various places, it is pointed out that there is a risk that bacteria will become stronger.
- Let's look for other antibacterial processed products.
- Let's look for another product that should be antibacterially processed.
On the next page we will look at "About vaccines".